Audition Skills School Holiday Workshop
Want to know the secrets to pulling off the perfect audition? How do we deal with those pesky nerves? And how do you tackle remembering all the words to a monologue in time for the big day?
These June/July school holidays we will be hosting a one-day workshop unlocking the steps to making a good impression in the audition room. Please join us for this intensive on how to prepare for an audition, rehearsal room etiquette and the tricks of the trade, to know what to expect when you try out for your next- or first- part in a production or play.
Dates : Tuesday June 29th
Ages: 9- 13
Cost: $66.00 including GST
Where: Butter Factory Theatre, Gateway Island
What to bring: Lunch, snacks & drink bottle. Please wear warm, comfortable clothing and footwear.
For further information please contact Clancy Hauser on [email protected]
Terms and Conditions – please read
- Enrollment are processed on a first come, first served basis. Enrollment is confirmed with payment of term fees. We do not reserve places. There is waiting list once a class is full.
- All drama fees are non-refundable. If a class is cancelled the fee will be credited or refunded if an alternate date cannot be arranged.
- Students are not supervised before or after advertised class times.
- Attendance of students not enrolled in Drama School classes is prohibited.
- Please inform HotHouse Office on 02 6021 7433 if the student is unable to attend or will be late to class.
- Media – by submitting this form you consent as a student or parent /guardian to the student being photographed, filmed and/or interviewed during class, rehearsal or performance.
Hothouse Theatre owns the copyright to all photographic images and footage. It may be made available for all media, including on-line publications. There is no time limit pertaining to these documentation materials.
- In the event of an emergency you agree that: HotHouse Theatre is authorised to make medical arrangements as deemed necessary including calling an ambulance, and that you as the student/parent/guardian are responsible for paying all medical and/or ambulance costs that may result.
- HotHouse Theatre reserves the right to withdraw a student’s enrollment if their behaviour is deemed unsafe, unacceptable or inappropriate. There is no refund in this case.
- Students are advised to bring suitable food and drinks to the workshops. However, peanuts/peanut butter and peanut based products are prohibited.