- Enrollment are processed on a first come, first served basis. Enrollment is confirmed with payment of term fees. We do not reserve places. There is waiting list once a class is full.
- All drama fees are non-refundable. If a class is cancelled the fee will be credited or refunded if an alternate date cannot be arranged.
- Students are not supervised before or after advertised class times.
- Attendance of students not enrolled in Drama School classes is prohibited.
- Please inform HotHouse Office on 02 6021 7433 if the student is unable to attend or will be late to class.
- Media – by submitting this form you consent as a student or parent /guardian to the student being photographed, filmed and/or interviewed during class, rehearsal or performance.
Hothouse Theatre owns the copyright to all photographic images and footage. It may be made available for all media, including on-line publications. There is no time limit pertaining to these documentation materials.
- In the event of an emergency you agree that: HotHouse Theatre is authorised to make medical arrangements as deemed necessary including calling an ambulance, and that you as the student/parent/guardian are responsible for paying all medical and/or ambulance costs that may result.
- HotHouse Theatre reserves the right to withdraw a student’s enrolment if their behaviour is deemed unsafe, unacceptable or inappropriate. There is no refund in this case.
- Students are advised to bring suitable food and drinks to the workshops. However, peanuts/peanut butter and peanut based products are prohibited.