SUBSCRIBE & WIN Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is HotHouse Theatre Ltd, Gateway Island, Lincoln Causeway, Wodonga VIC 3690. ABN 93 005 499 758.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years old or older only.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- The competition commences at 9am on Friday 2 December 2016 Australian Eastern Standard time and will close at 11.59 pm Australian Eastern Standard time on Wednesday 21 December 2016 (Term).
- You may enter the competition once.
- To enter the competition, participants must book a minimum of one subscription (also known as a Flexi Pack) to HotHouse Theatre’s 2017 Season.
- Entries to the competition are per transaction, not per subscription. For example, if you were to buy a subscription for both you and your partner in one transaction then you would go into the draw once.
- If you buy a subscription for someone else as a gift, the purchaser (i.e. you), not the recipient, will go into the draw.
- This a game of chance, the Prize Winner will be selected by random by a judge appointed by the Promoter.
- The Major Prize comprises of:
• Two return flights on the Jet Go network
• One night’s accommodation in a one-bedroom apartment at Quest Wodonga
• A Squawk Pack of 1 double pass to each of the Galah Bar nights at HotHouse Theatre in 2017
Total Major Prize Value: $2,800
- The Two Minor Prizes comprise of:
• A Squawk Pack of 1 double pass to each of the Galah Bar nights at HotHouse Theatre in 2017.
Value: $100 each. Total Value $200
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and email and will be published on the HotHouse Theatre website on Friday 23 December 2016.
- The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for missed flights or transfers.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of a HotHouse 2017 subscription being purchased. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received or the receipt of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or computer network, line or server or internet provider, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network or any combination thereof.
- If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The personal information you provide in entering this competition will be used by the Promoter to conduct the competition.
- In case of an emergency HotHouse Theatre will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition by completing a subscription.