Help us share the feeling, thinking, and experience that only theatre can provide.
HotHouse Theatre is a not-for-profit company established in 1997 by the Murray River Performing Group. It is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations, enabling all donations of over $2 to be tax-deductible.
Over the last few years, your donations have enabled us to:
- Upgrade our lighting and sound equipment
- Travel our shows to other venues
- Refurbish the foyer
- Make shows available for our community at an accessible price
When you donate to HotHouse you support:
- the development of local artists through professional development opportunities;
- the telling of local stories through the creation of new works;
- the development of Australian work through our residency program; and
- the presentation of Australian made theatre from around the country
Our donation program has several levels. You can choose to be publicly acknowledged or remain anonymous. Either way, you will be helping HotHouse build a stronger, more creative community.
A gift of $1000 can support a creative development program for local artists and new works
A gift of $500 helps us provide a stipend for an artist for a week
A gift of $250 helps us provide professional development for young and emerging artists at an affordable price
A gift of $50 helps us keep ticket prices accessible for our community
You can donate when buying your tickets, by calling the office on 02 6021 7433, or use the form below. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible, and you will be helping us keep presenting some of the best independent and mainstage theatre in the country as it is intended to be seen.
*** Please note, some users have had issues with the GiveNow form below. If you have any difficulties with making your donation, please don’t hesitate to call us on 02 6021 7433 and we can process your donation over the phone. You can also make a donation through our ticketing system via this link.