JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
ACTORS AUDITION TOOLKIT
Are you wanting to make a good impression in the audition room? Or hoping to polish a monologue you’re currently working on? This one day workshop intensive will cover the essentials of what you need to ace your auditions for theatre or screen – from vocal warm up, wellbeing to the basics of a self-tape. Join actor & comedian Nick Steain for day of industry chats, acting tips and connecting with other emerging artists.
Ages: Years 7 to 12 (High School Age)
Ticket Price: $66 inc GST
Dates: July 6
Start: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Venue: The Studio, Butter Factory Theatre
Participants will need to bring along their own lunch, snacks and drink bottle. Please wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move around in.
HotHouse will adhere to all COVID safe precautions as recommended by the VIC Government.
HotHouse Theatre School Holiday Workshop Bookings
Terms & Conditions
1. Enrolments are processed on a first come, first served basis. Enrolment is confirmed with payment of fees. We do not reserve places. There is waiting list once a class is full.
2. All drama fees are non-refundable. If a class is cancelled the fee will be credited or refunded if an alternate date cannot be arranged.
3. Students are not supervised before or after advertised class times.
4. Attendance of students not enrolled in School holiday programs classes is prohibited.
5. Please inform HotHouse Office on 02 6021 7433 if the student is unable to attend or will be late to class.
6. Media – by participating in this workshop you consent as a student or parent /guardian to the student being photographed, filmed and/or interviewed during class, rehearsal or performance.
Hothouse Theatre owns the copyright to all photographic images and footage. It may be made available for all media, including on-line publications. There is no time limit pertaining to these documentation materials.
7. In the event of an emergency you agree that: HotHouse Theatre is authorised to make medical arrangements as deemed necessary including calling an ambulance, and that you as the student/parent/guardian are responsible for paying all medical and/or ambulance costs that may result.
8. HotHouse Theatre reserves the right to withdraw a student’s enrolment if their behavior is deemed unsafe, unacceptable, or inappropriate. There is no refund in this case.
9. Students are advised to bring suitable food and drinks to the workshops. However, peanuts/peanut butter and peanut based products are prohibited.
10. All participants will be required to adhere to any safety and hygiene regimes in place during the COVID-19 pandemic.